Morocco Travel Land team welcomes the Pakistan’s people in their second home Morocco, and we would like to introduce you a quick information about “Morocco Tour packages from Pakistan”, some suggested tours and trips that you will need to make your trip in Morocco from Pakistan more easy.
Pakistan citizens need visa for travelling to Morocco as tourist.
The stay in Morocco is usually short with a visa expires in 90 days and period of 90 days.
A total of 10 documents are required and Applicant of Moroccan visa is not required to be present when applying for visa
For more informations about the Visa application
General Documents required for Morocco tourist visa
– Visa Application Form: Complete application form for Morocco.
You can find it at the Moroccan Consulat website.
Flight information from Pakistan to Morocco
- The fastest flight from Pakistan to Morocco departs from Lahore to Casablanca, takes about 12h 50m.
- The most popular airlines from Pakistan to Morocco are Qatar Airways, Gulf Air, Air Arabia
- The most popular cities in Morocco are Agadir, Marrakech, Casablanca
Popular Airlines flying from Pakistan to Morocco
- Qatar Airways
- Gulf Air
- Arabia Airlines
Popular routes from Pakistan to Morocco
- Pakistan to Casablanca
- Pakistan to Marrakech
- Pakistan to Rabat
- Pakistan to Guelmim
- Pakistan to Agadir
- Pakistan to Tangier
- Pakistan to Oujda
So we suggest you some Morocco Tour packages from Pakistan
Explore Fes Morocco Tours
- We enjoy Middle Atlas mountains around Azrou
- Experience Sahara desert in Merzouga and camel trek in desert
- We explore Dades and Todra gorges
- Visit Ait Benhaddou and film studios in Ouarzazate
- We enjoy High Atlas mountains around Ouarzazate
- We will visit Ait Benhaddou and film studios in Ouarzazate