Travel easy from Colombia to Morocco: non visa required
Tuesday, the 7th April, the Kingdom of Morocco and the Republic of Colombia signed two bilateral agreements and two memoranda of understanding, during a meeting via visual debate technique, held by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans living abroad, Nasser Bourita, and his Colombian counterpart Claudia Blume.
The abolition of short-term residence visas for Moroccan and Colombian citizens holding a normal passport, and aims to exempt citizens of the two countries who hold an ordinary passport and a diplomatic passport from the visa requirements for short stays (90 days) in the other country.
•As MOROCCO TRAVEL LAND team, we are over the moon. To share our cultural and heritage tour we Colombian people, by this easy getting in Morocco, we would like to give you some suggested tours and how you will get to Morocco from Colombia.
Here some common question we will try to clarify them:
- Am I allowed to travel from Morocco to Colombia?
- What is the cheapest way to get from Morocco to Colombia?
- How do I get from Morocco to Colombia the fastest?
- How long does it take to get from Morocco to Colombia?
No visa required to travel from Colombia to Morocco
Flight information from Colombia to Morocco
The fastest flight from Morocco to Colombia is from Bogota to Marrakech, with an average flight time of 13h 50m
The most popular cheap airlines from Morocco to Colombia are:
Air France, Royal Air Maroc, Air Canada
The most famous cities in Morocco :
As Morocco Travel Land team, we suppose and could always suggested some Trips in Morocco to make your holiday More easier in the future.
Indulge in Our tours from Marrakech to Chefchaouen
- Explore UNESCO site of Ait Benhaddou
- Explore Dades and Todra gorges
- Exploring Sahara desert in Merzouga
- Camel trek in Sahara Desert then sleep in desert camp
- Visit Fes
- Visit Chefchaouen
- DAY 1 :MARRAKECH – KASBAH AIT BEN HADDOU -OUARZAZATE – DADES VALLEY
- DAY 2 :DADES VALLEY – TODRA GORGES – MERZOUGA AND CAMEL TREK
- DAY 3 :MERZOUGA DESERT -ZIZ VALLEY – CEDAR FOREST – FES
- DAY 4 : EXPLORING FES
- DAY 5 : FES – MEKNES – VOLUBILIS – CHEFCHAOUEN