Morocco Travel Land team welcomes the South Africa’s people in their second home Morocco, and we would like to introduce you a quick information about “Morocco Travel packages from Hong kong”, some suggested tours and trips that you will need to make your trip in Morocco from South Africa more easier.
South Africa citizens need visa for travelling to Morocco as tourist.
The stay in Morocco is usually short with a visa expires in 90 days and period of 90 days.
A total of 10 documents are required and Applicant of Moroccan visa is not required to be present when applying for visa
Get Your visa for Morocco from South Africa
• Submit your completed visa application form either in person or through a representative at the Embassy of Morocco nearest to you, along with all the required documentation. You can also send your visa application through mail.
• After your visas is issued you will be notified regarding the issuance. To collect your visa on time.
• Pay the applicable fee for your visa application at the time of submitting your application form.
• Apply for a tourist visa at least 6 weeks in advance of your planned travel date so that there is enough time for the application procedure to be completed on time
• Visitors who intend to stay for more than 90 days in the Kingdom of Morocco must request a permission to extend the duration of their stay. They must make the request at the nearest Police Precinct to their place of residence in Morocco.
For more informations about the Visa application
Flight information from South Africa to Morocco
The most popular airline from South Africa to Morocco is Turkish Airlines
The most popular cities in Morocco are Marrakech, Agadir, Casablanca
Popular Airlines flying from South Africa to Morocco
Popular routes from South Africa to Morocco
- South Africa to Marrakesh
- South Africa to Casablanca
- South Africa to Rabat
As traveler from Hong Kong you need 6 days at least in your holiday in Morocco since the flight is long, you will need to have rest before you start your Morocco Tour.
So we suggest you some Morocco Travel Packages from South Africa
Experience 6 DAY TOURS FROM CASABLANCA
- We explore Chefchaouen
- Visit Fes imperial City
- Sleeping in desert camp and riding camels in Sahara desert
- Explore Todra gorges
- Visit Ait Benhaddou and we may visit film studios in Ouarzazate
- Explore Marrakech
DAY 1 : CASABLANCA – CHEFCHAOUEN
DAY 2 : FREE DAY TO EXPLORE CHEFCHAOUEN
DAY 3 : CHEFCHAOUEN – FES
DAY 4 : FES – IFRANE – AZROU – MIDELT – ERFOUD – MERZOUGA DESERT
DAY 5 : SAHARA DESERT – TODRA GORGE – DADES VALLEY
DAY 6 : DADES VALLEY – AIT BEN HADDOU KASBAH – MARRAKECH
Please If this suggested Morocco tour package from South Africa
does not match what you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your measurements and needs.
You can check also More information about Morocco tour package from Malasyia.