Morocco Travel Land team welcomes the Australia’s people in their second home Morocco, and we would like to introduce you a quick information about “Morocco Tours packages from Australia”, some suggested tours and trips that you will need to make your trip in Morocco from Australia more easier.
Australia citizens don’t need visa for travelling to Morocco.
Flight information from Morocco to Australia
- The fastest flight from Morocco to Australia departs from Casablanca to Perth, takes about 20h 25m.
- The most popular airline from Morocco to Australia is Royal Air Maroc, Lufthansa
- The most popular cities in Australia are Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
Popular Airlines flying from Morocco to Australia
Royal Air Maroc, Lufthansa
Popular routes from Morocco to Australia
- Morocco to Melbourne Australia
- Morocco to Sydney Australia
- Morocco to Brisbane Australia
- Morocco to Perth Australia
- Morocco to Hobart Australia
- Morocco to Lord Howe Island Australia
- Morocco to Kununurra Australia
- Morocco to Mount Isa Australia
As traveler from Australia you need 16 days at least in your holiday in Morocco since the flight is long, you will need to have rest before you start your Morocco Tour.
So we suggest you some Morocco Travel Packages from Australia
Experience Morocco berber tours
- Most important cultural city in Morocco – We explore Fes
- We experience Sahara desert in Merzouga
- Camel ride in desert
- We explore Dades and Todra gorges with optional trekking (if time allows)
- Visit Ait Benhaddou and film studios in Ouarzazate
- We explore Marrakech
DAY 1 : CASABLANCA – RABAT
DAY 2 : RABAT – ASSILAH – CHEFCHAOUEN
DAY 3 : EXPLORING CHEFCHAOUEN
DAY 4 : CHEFCHAOUEN – VOLUBILIS – MEKNES – FES
DAY 5 : EXPLORING FES
DAY 6 : FES – AZROU – MIDLET – ZIZ VALLEY – MERZOUGA
DAY 8 : MERZOUGA – TODRA GORGES – DADES GORGES
DAY 9 : DADES GORGE –NOMAD CAVES – ROSE VALLEY – OUARZAZATE
DAY 10 : OUARZAZATE – AIT BEN HADDOU KASBAH – IMLIL
DAY 11 : HIKING IN THE ATLAS MOUNTAIN AND EXPLORING IMLIL VILLAGE
DAY 12 : IMLIL – ESSAOUIRA
DAY 13 : EXPLORING ESSAOUIRA
DAY 14: ESSAOUIRA – MARRAKECH
DAY 15 : EXPLORING MARRAKECH
DAY 16 : MARRAKECH – AIRPORT TRANSFER
Please If this suggested Morocco tour package from Australia does not match what you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your measurements and needs.
You can check also More information about Morocco tour packages.