Morocco Tours from USA
Morocco Travel Land team welcomes the United States of America ‘s people in their second home Morocco, and we would like to introduce you a quick information about “Morocco Travel packages from Us”, some suggested tours and trips that you will need to make your trip in Morocco from US (United States) more easier.
United States of America citizens don’t need visa for traveling to Morocco.
how to get from usa to morocco
There are several ways to get from the USA to Morocco:
- Fly directly from major US airports such as New York, Washington, D.C., or Los Angeles to Casablanca, Morocco’s largest city, via airlines such as Royal Air Maroc, Delta, or United Airlines.
- Fly to Europe, such as Paris, Madrid, or Lisbon, and then take a connecting flight to Morocco. Airlines such as Air France, Iberia, or TAP Portugal operate flights between Europe and Morocco.
- Take a cruise that stops in Moroccan ports such as Casablanca or Tangier. Several cruise lines such as Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Line offer itineraries that include stops in Morocco.
- If you are already in Europe, you can take a ferry from Spain to Morocco. Ferries operate from several Spanish cities such as Algeciras, Tarifa, or Málaga to Moroccan ports such as Tangier or Ceuta.
Flight information from Morocco to the United States of America
- The lowest airfare from Morocco to United States departs from Casablanca to New York, starting at MAD 3454.54
- The fastest flight from Morocco to United States departs from Casablanca to New York, takes about 7h 50m.
- The most popular airline from Morocco to United States of America is Air Iberia, Air France, Lufthansa.
- The most popular cities in the United States of America are Mesa, Las Vegas, New York
Popular Airlines flying from USA to Morocco
- Air Iberia
- Dutch airlines
- Air Europa
- Air Canada
- Air Arabia Morocco
- Tag Angola Airlines
- American Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- TAP Airlines
- Royal Air Maroc
Popular routes from Morocco to United States of America
The most flights are landed in Casablanca if are direct flights, and some of them can be landed in Marrakech and Fes as well.
Return flights list
- Morocco to New York Us
- Morocco to Houston Usa
- Morocco to Miami Us
- Morocco to Boston, Usa
- Morocco to Washington, Us
- Morocco to Los Angeles, Usa
- Morocco to San Francisco, Us
- Morocco to Orlando, Usa
- Morocco to Chicago, Us
- Morocco to Las Vegas, Usa
- Morocco to Dallas, Us
- Morocco to Charlotte, Usa
- Morocco to Austin, Us
- Morocco to Detroit, Us
- Morocco to Atlanta, Us
- Morocco to Cleveland, Usa
- Morocco to Minneapolis, Us
- Morocco to Denver, Us
- Morocco to Morrisville, Usa
As traveler from USA you need 9 days at least in your holiday in Morocco since the flight is long, you will need to have rest before you start your Morocco Tour.
So we suggest you some Morocco Tours from Us
Indulge in our Morocco Tours from USA
- Most important cultural city in Morocco, We explore Fes
- We experience Sahara desert in Merzouga
- Camel ride in desert
- We explore Dades and Todra gorges with optional trekking (if time allows)
- Visit Ait Ben haddou and film studios in Ouarzazate
- We explore Marrakech
DAY 1 : CASABLANCA – FES
DAY 2 : EXPLORING FES
DAY 3 : FES – MERZOUGA. CAMEL RIDE IN ERG CHEBBI DUNES AND NIGHT IN A CAMP
DAY 4 : MERZOUGA – TOUDGHA GORGES – DADES VALLEY
DAY 5 : DADES VALLEY – AIT BEN HADDOU KASBAH – MARRAKECH
DAY 6 : MARRAKECH SIGHTSEEING
DAY 7 : MARRAKECH – ESSAOUIRA DAY EXCURSION
DAY 8 : TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
Please If this suggested Morocco tours from us does not match what you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your measurements and needs.
You can check also More information about Morocco tour packages.